Saturday, August 20, 2005

Turn of the Tide

We experience turns of the tides in our lives on a regular basis. Having led a rather bland and non-oscillatory life, I have not been too adaptable to inviting the challenge of turbulences and turmoils in my brief (:-P) history. However, you never know what the gentleman above has in store for you.

Recently, I had encountered some conceptual and perceptual alterations in my life. At work, I have learnt the essence of teamwork and prospects entailing passion on the job. I had just successfully completed a presentation about what I learnt from the Gartner summit I had attended in Sydney in early June (just before the church camp), and I thank God that I had extracted the material adequately for the talk. My department head and bosses were impressed, and I was implicitly pleased, not because I thought my performance raised the bar or that I thought I had struck bullseye on my career scoreboard. Contrary to these, I was basked in gratitude that my week's prayers with regard to this presentation had been addressed through the Holy Spirit and He had edified me in doing well here, thereby crafting a wondrous opportunity for me to portray a good testimony of a soulful Christian in the workplace (Ephesians 6:7).

I had also been meditating on the word of God, and He had annointed me with His gemlike teachings in the form of Galatians 2:6 and Galatians 6:12-13. I promise I will commit deeper into my relationship with God and the ones I love. I'd like to continue praying, and would like to also invite all who are in Christ, to pray for me to be a stronger inspiration and leader to the ones I love so that through me, they can be refreshed with the awareness that God is working through them despite of the difficult emotional circumstances that have rocked them in their lives. I ask all these in Jesus' name. Amen.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Onward brother... Keep loving GOD and devouring HIS Words... Rise up to the person GOD has called you to be... Keep loving and keep serving! I'm sure our FATHER will craft your willing heart into the shape of a beautiful testimony in HIS glory :)

2:45 AM  
Blogger kyoko said...

Was away not able to access net for week..

i'm with you, you can count on my prayer, you always in my prayer list.

10:05 AM  
Blogger draco_malfoy!!!! said...

Thanks, sandy and kyoko, for your wishes. :) Really appreciate both of you, and you must keep up with your blog updates as well. :P

10:38 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

and you too bro! :)

1:40 AM  
Blogger peishanyeo said...

Haha now I know who you are!!

Nice blog and some great sharing... keep writing. =)

9:22 PM  
Blogger peishanyeo said...

Haha now I know who you are!!

Nice blog and some great sharing... keep writing. =)

9:22 PM  
Blogger peishanyeo said...

Haha now I know who you are!!

Nice blog and some great sharing... keep writing! =)

9:24 PM  
Blogger peishanyeo said...

Oops sorry my first time posting comment and I have made multiple postings (sigh).

9:25 PM  
Blogger draco_malfoy!!!! said...

yeah yeah.. it took you so long to track me down. *yawn*

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home