Sunday, April 17, 2005

Rock n Roll!

Some of you must be wondering if I still do remember that I administer a blog, or that I actually do remember my blogspot account, or that I care in any sense of the world about my blog updates. Truth is, I've really, absolutely slackened to the depths of procrastination in this area. God and my ardent blog fans, forgive me! :P

OK, some updates:

1) I'm so ecastatic, because my organization has sent me to an international summit in Sydney from 7-8 June. and I'm certainly exhilerated by the mouth-watering prospect of a trip to winter-cropped New South Wales at a time where summer is all over the northern hemisphere.

2) My division head has finally compliemented me on my performance! She had not been very confident of my decision-making and general management abilities in my 1+ years stint of work, but it was really a real treat when these words emitted from her mouth, "You have improved a lot. So now we think you're ready to represent our department for overseas trips."

3) June and I have been water-baptised on 10 Apr (yes, the date which we aren't supposed to and possibly will never forget in our lifetime. :P ). It's a really wonderful anbience for the subsequent days, as I received bucketloads of SMS and email congratulations from colleagues and friends, even non-believers like Guangwei and Huashun. I feel that God has really blessed me, and He has a plan to instrument me to touch some of these friends of mine. Hallelujah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Bern, yah there is FINALLY new posts in your blog! Hahaha... I'll be there to nag you about it so don't worry about not being consistent! :p

Hey congratulations on being selected to represent your department! :) So exciting yah... :)

And yea, last but not least, keep asking GOD to open opportunities for you to share HIS love to those around you... I'm so encouraged by your SMS and your commitment to GOD... Will be expecting to witness wonderful miracles of GOD's grace moving in your life! Amen in the Name of CHRIST, upholding you in prayer brother :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home