Saturday, January 29, 2005

Friday, at last!

Phew! Amazingly, the weekend is in sight. This has been a tediously long week for me. Have been swamped with bucketloads of work ever since I got back to office on Monday (remember, I was on my well-deserved leave last week?) I still, regrettably, owe my bosses

i) a sub-section of a recommendation paper
ii) a status update for an impt project
iii) .... great! for once, I'm delirious about not being able to think of anything else

From the hedonistic perspective, hey, this is a good sign. It shows that I'm still in the capacity to make contributions at work. :D

Had dinner with Cryst, Mar, Vincent and Fish today at Esplanade. I was totally dogged out by the time I flew back from Bedok where I was having an external meeting to office to Marina. But still, I was eagerly anticipating their company. God bless these people. :)

Saw from the news that Bush had promised an unconditional withdrawal of US marines and remnant troops from Iraq if the elected Iraqi administration insisted so. REALLY???? Yeah, that warmonger sure will do so, only to plant more intelligence than in his compressed brain and more shit than from his ass into that country. Essentially, Bush's game plan has worked: Iraq is now the 51st state of the US. So we should expect an additional star on their star-spangled banner soon? hahaha

That's all for today. Am actually surprised that I could still be awake doing this at this hour. Must be due to this new PC. :) And oh yes, June, hope u enjoyed the movie and ur gals' bonding. ^_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home