Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Plans to work on a book

I have to, yet again, apologize profusely and embarassingly for my perennial absence from the the world of blogging. It always does seem that my soul ain't captured in this blog, eh? Well, at least, for a long time now I'm back. And I just wanna proclaim that I've been inspired by God to work on a fiction tale about forgiveness. I'll be, therefore, be intertwined between writing, reading from time to time. Hence, I'll probably continue to apologize over my blog periodically. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

wow, i'm impressed brother... write a book? hmm... sounds good to me... :)

btw, i'm happy to sense a bit of life coming back to your blog! Hmm... its been isolated for so long, i was about conclude that attached people do not update their blogs! Haha...

Now that I see a new update, I might consider forgiving you, retracting my statement, as well as from barring you from my blog... Wahahaha :p

10:45 PM  
Blogger draco_malfoy!!!! said...

ah! and I very nearly thought you had given up checking on my blog. hahaha. indeed, u have been a very faithful blog regulator! * scared scared *

attached ppl do not update their blogs? hmm.whose theorem is this? haha...

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home