Monday, December 03, 2007

Grass

This is a self-composed poem that I wish to dedicate specifically to my dearie June:

Grass

There you stand still
Amongst the vast expanse of marsh
The wind continues to blow
Across the green turf
Its cool breeze in a rush

Here your faith tills
Never a moment did you waiver
Every inch of your Faith
Tells the character of
My most beloved lover

Thou art like a soft blade
Glossy with oozing dew
Precious as fine jade
Your countenance will always remain
A fixture of joy in my memories

You grow under the blanket
Of the perfect mighty One
I water you with adore
Every moment in the sun
The most precious blade of grass





3 Comments:

Blogger Zhang Yuruo June said...

finally u updated your blog...hmmmm...can write one abt urself too...;j

haha...poetry in motion...da-da-da;j

10:56 PM  
Blogger draco_malfoy!!!! said...

hahaha ... if you notice, I rarely write about myself solo in my blog. It's always about some theme or about myself with other ppl. :P

12:31 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

YAH- LOR!!! Finally you updated your blog, Mr UOB!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home